Sunday, December 25, 2011

I'm back

I've been back from the army for about a month and I kept thinking about writing and then just didn't. I guess I almost felt like writing meant we were really diving back into infertility and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that. Even though we are trying again. I know thats dumb but there you have it.

A little back ground on the past four months. I went to the Army and it went well for awhile and then I got hurt. I messed up my knee and after crouches and the army not caring if you hurt, I ended with fractures in my ankles, feet and shins and an over use injury in my knees and hips. After 9 weeks of injury, doctor apts, pain and everything else I was medically discharged.

Now I'm home and were adjusting to a new normal. Chris graduated right before I left and so he's looking for a job with his BA. Lordwilling hell have a new job by the time April rolls around when our lease ends. I'm so ready to get out of Florida. We need the insurance to so we can move forward with IUI. I just want a "normal" life. Ya know the 9-5 job and not this crazy stuff my husband works now.

Anyways were back to trying on our own and seeing where that leads us. I kinda think maybe since I'm thinner and were both healthier that'll help in some way but I might be crazy. Were also both taking fertiliaid so well see.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you!!!
    I hope your injury will heal soon, but glad to hear that you are thinner and healthier than you were before (crossing my fingers for a natural miracle and that you will not need an IUI).
    Wishing you all the best for this holiday season and beyond!!!

    ReplyDelete