Monday, August 6, 2012

Home Study

Cleared our background! YAY Home study is next Friday! SCARY!!! My house is so dirty and gross. We were out of town this weekend so It's got two weeks of yuck and I'm not the cleanest to start. This week is gonna stink and I'm so tired from being gone all weekend and not resting. This is hard. I wanna be excited but I'm tired!! I can do this because the goal is a baby right!! I just need to keep pushing. It's crazy you try not to think about it and then woosh right back in it!

5 comments:

  1. Congats on the passed background study and yay for the upcoming home study! I'm sure you'll get the house clean enough (I'm sure they aren't expecting it to look non-lived in).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news and one step closer. Don't get to worked up about your house being dirty. Fingers crossed for your home study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats on clearing! You will do great on the homestudy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Friday! So exciting! Moving right along!

    ReplyDelete