I think we have decided to pump the breaks on this whole IVF, clinical trial, egg donor thing and chill out. IUI worked the first time and I'm hoping it'll work this time too. I don't know if were gonna do clomid or famera but either way after this cycle I think I want to move on to injectables. If we have to do IVF well do that in late fall and that will give us time to save.
Now for af to start. I spotted today so hopefully she'll show up in the next day or so.