Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aww the joys of a sleeping child

I have been so busy lately. I started nannying a few weeks ago and the parents are starting to get alittle more chill now and they are now starting to leave the house more and more when I'm here which is nice. Mom goes back to work in three weeks and thats when i'll really be alone so. She's asleep in her crib now and so cute I can't even stand it. I don't know if being here everyday makes being infertal a tad easier because at least I have something during the day or if breaks my heart a bit more that shes not mine.

M,W,F I got to school and then I'm here all afternoon and into early evening and T,Th I'm here from about noon till 6 or 7 so it's a huge change from just working at a normal job. I have really been trying to hit the gym at least 4 to 5 times a week. I finally got my mile down to 1013. Thats the best it's ever been. I want it under 10 and then I'm going to start working on running a 2nd mile. I'd really like to run a 5k soon.

No news on the baby front. I decided to stop taking all the over the counter stuff I've been on and just let my body and thyroid do it's thing. I think my body just really needed a rest. Well see how that goes.

I'm just glad to finally have a moment to sit and catch up on blogs and be able to write one of my own. I've missed this!

5 comments:

  1. Listen to your body. If you need a break from otc med, take it. I hope you enjoy your new job and that your running continues to go well for you.

    ICLW 149

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on your running! under 10 is impressive. i'm glad your job is going well. i hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for taking a break. Let your body just do its thing for a bit!

    I love the idea of just ordering a coke and saying there's jack in it. Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive just realised that over the next 2wks is the first time in many months that I have not had a line up of otc meds and supplements to take, or tea to drink. Ok so Im on my first round of clomid, but I finished the pill popping part, now Im lost without taking anything. How good does this feel!!!!

    ReplyDelete