Friday, March 8, 2013

The plan

I called and talked to the nurse who talked to the doctor and called me back as I'm a little worried and well my mom is stressing me out since we had two ectopics.

Nurse called me back, only a 1% of rupture. They need the full lab which isn't open tomorrow so Monday it is. They'll do an US also. 

I really don't know how to feel about it. From all my research online it could be a normal pregnancy but thats extremely unlikely. I'm just trying to make up any syptoms and just roll with things till Monday. This really sucks. I'd be beyond pissed if I post a tube. We have the adoption party tomorrow so hopefully that will keep me from thinking about things to much. I don't know to much about it or what to expect so I'll have to update you afterwards. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if an ultrasound will show anything if it is a viable pregnancy, but maybe if it's an ectopic you'll be able to see? I really hope you get answers soon. You are in such a tough situation, and I'm sorry you're going through this. My heart goes out to you.

    Keeping you in my thoughts-

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u get any pain @ all go to the ER they will beable to get u the info u want ASAP!

    ReplyDelete