Tuesday, February 8, 2011

nothing new

I feel very umm bored! I really should get a gym membership of something to keep myself busy. I did clean the kitchen, living room, dining room. Thats something I guess.

I got a baby sitting job. It's not full time, just temp but it's something to make money for the mean time.

DH has been applying for jobs right and left for when he graduates in a couple months. I really hope he gets something good!

My best friend the one I told you about thats pregnant found out yesterday she might be having twins. They told her they couldn't tell if there was a 2nd baby in the sac, maybe a miscarriage or a twin or that didn't develop. She doesn't have another u/s for another 4 weeks. It's frustrating. It's like I'm happy for her to have at least one baby but it's hard not having any. Its not like I want to take whats hers I just want it also.

Nothing new on the TTC front. I'm 9 or 10 dpo. It's about the time where my mind starts messing with me. I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment