Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Try to be calm and cool

We decided not to tell anyone about doing IUI. Mostly because we don't want to deal with any of the neg comments about jobs, money, school. I know that everybody would be happy with a baby just not thrilled about paying money to get one. This makes me sad. Because I come from infertility so that's hard. I just wanna pick up the phone and have somebody tell me Itll work out don't worry I know it's stressful and hard but I don't. Dh gets it to a point but at the same time he's a man. He doesn't want to know or hear that I think about this every minute of the day. I feel like this is so unhealthy! Lol I really need a job or something to keep my mind busy. I know I'm still limited with my injury on what I can and can't do but I've got to find something.

I just hate feeling alone.

3 comments:

  1. You are not alone! I am here and there are a lots of other too! Email me any time if you need to chat with someone, ablanket2keep@gmail.com
    What do you like to do for fun? Maybe get into a new hobby? If you want to look into some infertility support groups I have heard Resolve is a great place. If you go to their website you can find a group hopefully near you.

    Hang in there Honey. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Like Emily said, you are NOT alone! You've found Stirrup Queens (and ICLW) and from there you can find a whole world of others going through the same thing as you. I know it isn't always the same as having someone face to face to talk to, but it can be the next best thing!
    I'm here too if you need to talk. My email is my username at gmail.

    ReplyDelete