Sunday, January 22, 2012

Welcome and my crazy random thoughts!

Welcome visitors! I hope you find my blog fun and wanna stick around for our crazy journey. If you wanna know about me check out my hot links at the top.

Does anybody else feel like they don't post for a couple days and then they have 6 things they wanna write about in one day?

Here goes my randomness.

1. I've been having really bad headaches and its starting to worry me. I had a horrible horrible last week Sun-Wen morning and I was going to go to the doctor when it went away. I was hoping it was just a AF headache but not it's back. I don't know what it is. I'm getting my thyroid checked this week so I hope its not that. I think I might need an eye exam. Could it be this bad from my eyes? I don't have any other reason to think I need glasses other than this and my eye do hurt sometimes. About three years ago they told me I needed the lightest prescription but I never got it and now its three years later.

2. I have got to stop googling things. I have googled everything there is to google about IUI. I really need to stop, I'm making myself crazy!!! We haven't gotten to our first visit to find out what this new doctor will and won't do. (oral meds vs injectables) Time frame, anything. 19 days!!

3. What are ya'lls thoughts on letrozel vs injectables?

4. Is it crazy to really believe and trust this is going to work first shot? After 4 years of IF to believe it's going to work. I also have a really strong feeling we'll have multiples, am I crazy. I don't know why I feel so strongly but I just have a feeling. Maybe because they doctor gave us really good odds for it working (the old doctor well see what the new doctor says) and because my risk of multiples is a bit higher.

I think thats all I have for now, my brain is just all over the place. If I'm this crazy and we haven't even gotten to the IUI month how am I going to be during that? I'm gonna need to take a vacation of something during the tww or something.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the very best of luck with your upcoming IUI.

    Headaches can be caused by a lot of different things. I get weather induced migraines. Also, hormones (like getting your period) can cause bad headaches/migraines. Finally, if your head is hurting, you might want to avoid the computer because the screen refresh rate can make it a lot worse. Hope you find a solution.

    ICLW #66

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is crazy to believe it is going to work. I put all of me into our first IUI and totally believed it was going to work till a few days ago. Believe! It makes you feel good. And stop googling! Good luck. Hoping and praying it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your first IUI- we are scheduled to have one next month too (if my period ever comes back that is).

    Positive thoughts are always helpful!!

    ICLW #17

    ReplyDelete