Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birthday

I hate this day. It's just a reminder that I'm another year older and still don't have a baby, no family. The realization that my younger brother and sister (twins) have a very good chance of having kids before me. My brothers getting married in July and wants kids right away. My sister is looking at engagement rings. I was suppose to have flower girls and ring bears for their wedding by now. It sucks. To see the rings my sister is looking at and to know that both of them make more money then us and I think when I was her age I was already doing fertility treatments. We have no money because everything goes toward a baby. I don't remember the last time we had a vacation just us that was more then 2 days. Sorry I'm so bitter. I really hate my birthday!!

I kinda feel dumb since this is the closest I've ever been to a baby. God please please with everything in me please bless us!

Oh progesteone was 20.8 nurse sounded happy.

10 comments:

  1. Sending big Happy Birthday hugs your way pretty lady! You have a friend here in Canada thinking of you and wishing you the very best of things ((HUGS)) xo

    20.8 sounds pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Even though you are feeling down today, just remember that everything is looking up for you. The fact that you can use your dh soldiers instead of donors is a huge accomplishment in itself. Even if it takes a couple of cycles, you are well on your way to your bfp, I just know it! That's a great number for progesterone, looks like you had a really strong O! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ICLW. Your progesterone number sounds good. Was that medicated?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there...I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, I hope that's okay!

    http://aplacewhereicanbeme.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milestones are always hard - birthdays, holidays, etc. I hope you have your BFP soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you, first of all. I know exactly how you feel. My bday was in Dec and I pretty much told everyone who came near me that day to go screw themselves. I know how you feel, but hang in there, you WILL be a mom and hopefully the BFP is only days away. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from ICLW!

    Even though you aren't a fan of the day, happy birthday to you anyway :)

    I am going to be turning the big 4-0 this year and I just now got my family. My husband and I have been together since I was 21. We were completely ready to have a baby right from the start but life apparently had other plans. It was beyond frustrating! Don't give up! :) [[[[hug]]]]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!! May all your dreams come true!!!
    I too know exactly how you feel. Had lots of them while trying. I also know how it feels when your younger sister announces that she is pregnant before you... and gives birth...to the first and the second baby...
    Still hoping that you will have a little flower girl or a ring bearer for those two wedding (even if still in your tummy).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Milestones are hard, I have a few dates marked as 'if I'm not pregnant by then, it will feel really depressing' but my Bday isn't one of them, although it should as it's 3-7!

    ReplyDelete