Friday, January 28, 2011

FRIDAY!!!

I am so glad it's Friday!!!! I have not had a weekend off in what almost a year and this weekend I'm off!!!!! I'm so excited! We are hittin the road and heading up to Gainville (about 2 1/2, 3 hours north) I wish DH and I were spending the weekend alone but were going to see DH's best friend. I guess I'll take anything to destress DH!!!

I finally got him to BD this morning. Although of course I think I might have OVed yesterday. I never got a +opk but my bbs are swollen this afternoon. They don't hurt like they normally do 1dpo so well see. I'll keep watching my temp and see what happens.

I still haven't gotten my math test back yet. GRRR However I got my taxes done!!!!!!!!! To bad all I get with it is a deep freezer. BOO! The rest is moving money so I won't complain cause I can't wait to get the heck outta Florida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment