Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good day

Today was a great day.

I started off by paying off my car! YAY!! Its mine. I own it! Dh and I are super excited. This put us one step closer to moving and getting better jobs, which is needed to move on to IUI!

Then i droped off $100 worth of free food, yes free I coupon, to the food bank. My good deed of the week.

Work was ok, school was good. Did well on my review (hope i nail the test wed). Lots of bding, im kinda sore. Started opk. Line is getting darker so havent oved yet. Im think it wont happen till cd 15 or 16 but i guess thats ok if it means ive got good eggs. Im startin to feel it so thats making me hopeful as welll.

Tomorrow im off so im going to relax, study, maybe clean and just have some alone time to chill while DH is at school.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

7 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award. Come see http://travsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the Car!
    I love couponing - just wish there were better deals on produce...you know of any?
    Well good luck with those eggs and that test tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, congrats on the car!
    I read a few posts below and I get the same line that you do-people telling me I'm only young and still have heaps of time, that doesn't make it any easier though!
    Hope you ov soon and best of luck for this cycle,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)
    Ants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on paying off your car! Sounds like you've had a lovely day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by for ICLW week.
    First time to your blog. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way for your upcoming cycle! Hope that this will be the one for you!
    Take Care!
    The C's
    ICLW #161

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from ICLW. Congrats on paying off your car!! That's a massive achievement. Also, impressive couponing, and how nice you shared your bounty with others :) Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete